Welcome to my happy corner on the internet!
Maybe you’re here because:
- You want to know how to take better care of your whole self
- You’re looking for ways to live intentionally and feel more connected to yourself
- You need tips to feel happier and build a positive attitude
- You’re a self-help junkie and need ideas on how to work on your personal growth
- You’re ready to be the healthiest and happiest version of your self
Want to know something? This place was made for you, my friend. I want to give you the tools you need to help you live your best, healthiest, and most intentional life possible.
A Serene Pursuit is a positive and empowering community that helps you live a healthier, happier life by providing you with tips and inspiration on how to take care of your whole self: mind, body, and soul. I believe mind, body, and soul wellness should be attainable, manageable, and – most importantly – enjoyable.
To me being healthy is a culmination of nourishing the mind, body, and soul. You can work out five times a week and drink green juices all you want, but if you don’t feel happy or fulfilled, what’s the point? Mental health is as (or maybe even more) important as physical health.
A Serene Pursuit is about creating a holistic approach to wellness that involves listening to your body and being in tune with what works for you. What fuels me may not fuel you in the same way and that’s completely okay. I’m a firm advocate of finding what you love and works for you and trashing the rest.
Through mindset tips, self-care, and wellness, we will explore ways to get you on the road to living your best possible life.
Check out the most popular posts here.
Hey there, I’m Angela!
I’m the self-care and self-help junkie behind A Serene Pursuit. Whether I’m taking time to recharge, self-reflecting on how I can improve, speaking kindly to myself, skipping the gym when I feel off, or finding things that bring me joy, I’m always on the pursuit of a healthier, happier life.
Everything that I do, I do to take care of my WHOLE self. Because wellness is so much more than salads and smoothies.
While I always knew the importance of physical health, I didn’t realize the impact my mental health can have on me. Tell ya the truth, growing up I wasn’t a happy or positive person. I was constantly sick or injured, and sought happiness in other people.
Until I decided to make a change.
Now I choose to pursue physical health while living my days with intention and purpose and working to be the best version of myself I can be. Since wellness is a journey and not a destination, I’m still experimenting and learning what works best for my mind and body.
I’m all about healing yourself from the inside out, creating simple habits that bring you joy and enjoying every day to its fullest potential. On the blog, I share with you what I have learned along my own wellness journey to inspire, motivate, and give you the confidence you need to be your best self.
Now that we’re friends, here are some personal deets about me:
- I was born in Colombia and came to the U.S. when I was 4. So yes, I speak Spanish fluently (thanks, Mom!)
- I currently live in Sunrise, FL where on my free time you’ll most likely find me reading, listening to a self-help podcast, or binge-watching my favorite Netflix show (if you’re a fan of The Office or Parks & Rec, then we’ll probably be BFFs.)
- I’m so into all that “woo-woo” stuff like astrology, moon cycles, crystals, and the Law of Attraction.
- Growing up I was an athletic, tomboy. I still have my tomboy days but recently I’ve been trying to unleash my inner girly side.
- The beach is my happy place, so it’s a good thing I live in Florida!
Have questions, comments, feedback, or just want to say hi? Contact me directly here. Can’t wait to get to know you better!
If you’re ready to kick-start your best life journey, sign up to join the community to receive exclusive tips and inspiration straight to your inbox.