I’m so excited to announce that my blog was nominated for The Liebster Award!
I want to thank Hannah from Soft Skills Tips and Tricks for nominating me. Check out her blog!
The Liebster Award celebrates new blogs and is super cool because it’s an award passed on from one new blogger to another. It’s like a never-ending chain! The Liebster Award started in 2011 and in German Liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. I’m so thrilled to be part of a blogging community that empowers new bloggers.
Here are my answers to the questions from Hannah’s nomination:
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was looking for something that fueled my passions. I’m passionate about healthy living and taking care of your mind, body and soul. I also always loved to write so I said why the heck not?! I love being able to create helpful content and connect with like-minded individuals in the health and wellness industry.
Morning, noon or night? (When it comes to writing your blog posts)
Whenever I have some free time! It’s usually at night or during the day on the weekends.
How often do you post a new blog?
I try to post a new blog every week. I’ve been posting on Sundays but I think I’ll be moving to posting on Mondays. Further down the line, I plan to post more often during the week!
Why did you choose your niche?
I was always athletic and enjoyed going the gym, but as I got older I realized how important it is to give your body the nutrients it needs. The crap that I was eating was literally making me feel like crap. I went through a bit of a reality check with a health scare, and I knew then that I needed to make a change and take better care of my body from the inside out. I’ve been fascinated ever since with learning about nutrition and overall wellness for a healthier and happier life.
When did you discover that you liked writing?
I think it was 10th grade in high school. One semester, I had an English and a History paper due the same week. I remember that both my teachers praised me for exceeding their expectations and honing my writing skills. With a little encouragement, I realized that not only was I a good writer, but that I enjoyed to write. English had always been my best subject, so everything started to make sense! Of course, writing a blog for something that I’m passionate about is way more fun than writing papers for school. 😉
Drum roll please…I now nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award:
- The Places The Faces
- Marching with Peonies and Passports
- Super Loud Mouth
- Surface Nomads
- Mommy Grace Blog
A few tips for the nominees:
- Write about something that you’re really passionate about. Your readers will better relate to you this way.
- Connect with other bloggers in your niche. Networking is super important in blogging!
- Keep going! Blogging can be a lot of work but with a lot of grit and determination it’ll be worth it.
My questions for the nominees are:
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- Why did you pick your niche?
- If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
- What would be a perfect day for you?
- What do you do on your free time (besides blogging)?
To accept your nomination:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (and link them) on a post in your blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 other new bloggers (blogging for less than 2 years and having less than 100 subscribers).
- Create new questions for the nominees to answer and give them a few tips.
- Notify all nominees via social media.
Can’t wait to read your posts! Happy blogging!